Alphabetical displayDisplays descriptors and non-descriptors alphabetically.
Terme français: Éducation universelle
Término español: Educación universal
Russian Term: Всеобщее образование
SN System of education extending opportunities to all.
MT 1.10 Educational policy
UF Education for all
UF Equal education
UF Equal opportunity in education
BT Educational opportunities
....BT2 Right to education
NT Compulsory education
NT Free education
RT Access to education
RT Democratization of education
RT Educational discrimination
RT Educationally disadvantaged
RT Inclusive education
complete record contains: microthesaurus ( MT) to which it belongs;
language translations ( FR; SP; RU ); possible scope note ( SN);
interrelationships ( USE:UF; BT:NT; RT)
- Non-descriptors: record contains non-descriptor, followed by USE and the corresponding descriptor:
USE Universal education
Permuted listDisplays descriptors and non-descriptors alphabetically by each significant word.
Intangible cultural heritage
can be found three times, i.e. under every term it contains:
- a search
on "cultural" will list automatically all the compound
terms containing this word,
i.e. cultural heritage, movable cultural property, etc.
- A search
Intangible cultural heritage
the seven major subject fields, or domains, broken down into microthesauri
which allow you to gain a quick overview of the subject matter.
A microthesaurus contains a variable number of top terms, i.e. descriptors without any BT (=Broader Term); each top term is followed by UF (=Used For) if any, and by a descending hierarchy of descriptors, each preceded by NT (=Narrower Term) .
MT 1.65 Educational evaluation
UF Academic performance
UF Student achievement
UF Student progress
NT1 Academic failure
....NT2 Dropping out
....NT2 Grade repetition
NT Curriculum evaluation
NT Prior learning evaluation
NT Student evaluation
....NT2 Educational testing
......NT3 Achievement tests
......NT3 Aptitude tests
......NT3 Intelligence tests
......NT3 Multiple choice tests
......NT3 Reading tests
.........NT4 Reading ability
....NT2 Examination marks
....NT2 Examination standards
......NT3 Entrance examinations
......NT3 Oral examinations
......NT3 Practical examinations
......NT3 Written examinations
NT Teacher evaluation
....NT2 Teacher effectiveness
....NT2 Teaching skills
Meaning of symbols
- SN Scope Note: if present, provides an explanation on using the given descriptor
- MT Microthesaurus: indicates number and name of microthesaurus to which the descriptor belongs.
- UF Used For: indicates one or more non-descriptors, i.e.synonyms or near-synonyms of a given descriptor.
- BT Broader Term: indicates one or more generic, or parent descriptors, i.e. one level higher in the thesaurus structure.
- NT Narrower Term: indicates one or more specific, or child descriptors, i.e. one level lower in the thesaurus structure
- RT Related Term: indicates one or more related descriptors