Other thesauri, glossaries and terminology databases
- UNESCO-IBE Education Thesaurus: important indexing tool in the education field
- Food and Agriculture Organization Thesaurus: AGROVOC - Multilingual thesaurus of FAO, the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations in 14 languages.
- General Multilingual Environmental Thesaurus: GEMET - General Multilingual Environmental Thesaurus, in 19 European languages, developed by the European Environment Agency (EEA) and the European Topic Centre on Catalogue of Data Sources (ETC/CDS), in collaboration with European Union member countries and the UNEP Infoterra.
- Population Multilingual Thesaurus: POPIN - Population Multilingual Thesaurus: UN Population Information Network (PDF file - English, French and Spanish)
- Refugee Thesaurus: ITRT - International Thesaurus of Refugee Terminology (English, French, Spanish)
- UK Archival Thesaurus: UKAT - controlled vocabulary which archives can use when indexing their collections and catalogues
- UN Bibliographic Information System Thesaurus: UNBIS - United Nations Bibliographic Information System Thesaurus (Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian and Spanish)
- World Bank Thesaurus: The World Bank Group's Thesaurus contains 87,000 terms covering 30 knowledge domains
Glossaries / Terminology database
- International Atomic Energy Agency Safety Glossary: The IAEA Safety Glossary lists terms commonly used in safety related publications - (English only)
- Terminology database of the International Labour Organization: ILOTERM- Terminology database of the International Labour Organization (English, French, German and Spanish)
- International Monetary Fund Terminology: Over 4,500 records of terms useful to translators working with International Monetary Fund (IMF) material (English, French, German, Portuguese and Spanish)
- United Nations glossaries: United Nations interpreters’ resource page—bilingual and multilingual glossaries (Chinese, English, French, Russian and Spanish)
- United Nations Multilingual Terminology Database: UNTERM - United Nations Multilingual Terminology Database (Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Spanish and Russian)
- World Trade Organization Glossary: This glossary is designed to help understanding of some of the terms used in the WTO and in international trade.